Cracked and dry Color Fix in Primary Yellow18 USD for 10 ml (~ 1,8 $/ml), made in Communist china.

Well this is going to exist a very short review, because I can't fifty-fifty swatch the production for you. I bought the Danessa Myricks matte ColorFix in Primary Yellowish at the cease of the twelvemonth 2019 (December 22 to exist exact), and 7 months later on the production is completely unusable. Go along reading

IMG_7547_c (2)I bought this production myself from Beautylish.com for 12 USD. The product contains iii.8 g (~ 3.16 USD/g) and is cruelty free. I've lost the box and then I tin't say for certain where it is made, and DM's website does not provide this information. My guess is Red china because that's where the ColorFixes are made. Comes with a small angled brush.

Oh how do I hate this product? Let me count the ways… It'south truly the BIGGEST disappointment in my contempo makeup ownership adventures, it really let me down in the nearly frustrating ways. Continue reading

All products kindly gifted to me by my friend Truthlackslyricism. Check out her blog hither and her gorgeous instagram feed here . "Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified." (quote from bitebeauty.com)

About the Brand in General

Seize with teeth Beauty´s master marketing points are that the formula is "good plenty to eat", i.e. made with natural, food course and organic ingredients and that their products are handmade in small batches in Toronto. I'thou a nutrient lover and I like that their products are named later food and it's a fun reference to the products being "edible" (please don't eat them no matter how skilful they olfactory property or how delicious the cake looks!). Go on reading

Nosotros're nearing the stop of the year, and and then a lot of Youtubers are updating us on their projects or goals they set for 2018. Among some of the Youtubers I watch, Lauren DellaFera and Samantha March have both updated u.s. on the 8 brands they wanted to effort in 2018. Inspired past them, I sifted through my makeup spreadsheet to see what things I had tried this yr, especially from brands I hadn't tried before. What follows are mini-reviews of the products I tried, and whether I would consider ownership from the brand in the future. Keep reading

IMG_5292_c Bought in Osaka Korea Town for 1300 JPY (approx 11.l USD) for 7 g (~i.65 USD/one thousand). Tonymoly is neither vegan nor cruelty-gratis.

Tonymoly is a Korean brand that is famous for their cute and fun packaging. The Perfect Lips Shocking Lip tint launched (or possibly simply revamped their packaging) sometime in 2017, and information technology currently comes in seven bright shades (one of which might be Holidaye sectional). Availability seems to vary from retailer to retailer, but you can see all shades swatched on the Korean Tonymoly website. Comparing their swatch of no. 6 Tomato Shocking to my own swatch beneath, I would say that their swatches are pretty authentic. I capeesh that a lot, since for many people the brand is simply available through online retailers.

Continue reading

Bought for 34€ for v,5 ml (= 6.eighteen€/ml)

The Dior Addict Lacquer Plump comes in three shade groups (Classics, Neons, Glitters) and xvi shades and is meant to exist a hybrid of a lip gloss and a lipstick. I picked Midnight Star from the glitter grouping.

Let me start by listing the claims for this production, because I want to be fair even if I'll be critical (yes, spoiler alert: this review isn't entirely positive!).

Continue reading

This postal service was inspired by "Favorite Shade in the Palette" videos made by: Georgia Harris (@georgiaharrisyo), Lacie (@spookylipsandfathips), Angelica Nyqvist (@angeschka) and Elle S. (@shadowsmoked).

Later on watching the "Favorite Shade in the Palette" videos by the lovely people I mentioned in a higher place, I too wanted to see what kind of colour palette I'd stop upwardly with if I swatched my favorite shade from each eyeshadow palette I own. I only used palettes with more than 4 shades for this post, and I also left out my DIY palettes.

Proceed reading

BrijaHaul

All products ordered from Brija Cosmetics website with a b logger discount, see post for details.

Brija Cosmetics is a small indie brand that has been effectually for circa five years, and they offer vegan, cruelty gratuitous, dye gratis and gluten complimentary and organic makeup. Brianna, the owner of Brija, kindly offered me a $25 coupon to try some of her products, and so I tried to selection a wide variety of products and so that I could give you a decent overview of the brand. I chose one matte eyeshadow, 1 shimmer, a cream blush, the eyeshadow agglutinative wax and a foam lipstick. Continue reading

IMG_1995_c

The Cake Mascara was kindly provided to me by Bésame Cosmetics for free to try. All opinions are my own. The Cake Mascara retails for $25 for eleven 1000 of production (2.27$/chiliad) on the Bésame'southward website, which ships internationally. Bésame is cruelty gratuitous, but non vegan. The Block Mascara contains beeswax. Fabricated in the United states.

Continue reading

IMG_0765_c Bought from TesterKorea for 3200 KRW (case) + 6400 KRW (lipstick). 3 grams of production in lipstick. Not vegan (lipsticks incorporate honey extract). Both example and lipstick are fabricated in Korea.

I'm born the year of the Rooster, so I wasn't expecting the Etude House Lunar New Yr'south collection on the year of the Dog to grab my eye. But and so I saw the Corgi lipstick and I knew I had to take it. My family had a Swedish Vallhund that the packaging reminded me of. Go on reading